Hudson Kitchen kicks off its new education series Table Talk Live this March with a networking event that will bring together food entrepreneurs in a lively discussion designed to celebrate successes, tackle challenges and explore creative opportunities for collaboration.
The open-to-the-public event will take place on Wednesday, March 9 from 6-9 PM at Art House Productions located at 136 Magnolia Avenue in the Journal Square section of Jersey City. The cost is $15, and attendees can register HERE.
Table Talk Live will be a quarterly event that connects industry professionals in a supportive environment. This quarter’s theme is “ Finding your Mix: Following Your Dreams as a Food
Entrepreneur .” Five panelists will talk about their diverse paths to making careers in the culinary industry work for them.
Event attendees will network with the local food community and sample a tasting menu from area startups. They also will hear about successes, challenges and lessons learned from our panel of entrepreneurs. The panel, moderated by Hudson Kitchen founder and CEO Djenaba Johnson Jones, will feature:
- Alissandra (Ali) Maffucci, food blogger, New York Times bestselling cookbook author and culinary entrepreneur, founder of Inspiralized and creator of the Inspiralizer;
- Alysis Vasquez, executive chef and owner of the Jersey City Chef Collective & Supper Club, Chilltown Kitchen;
- Dawn Pascale, founder of OM Sweet Home, a specialty bakery focusing on plant-based and gluten-free desserts & cakes for wholesale, corporate and private events;
- Eddie Cotto, Jr., executive chef and owner of ME Casa, a Puerto Rican inspired restaurant and catering company; and
- Lloyd Ortuoste, cofounder of #Baonanas, an artisanal banana pudding company.
“We’re excited to launch Table Talk Live ,” said JohnsonJones. “In addition to our goal of
providing commercial kitchen and storage space, we at Hudson Kitchen want to be a resource for food entrepreneurs. We want to inspire, educate and empower. Our mission is to help food Hudson Kitchen presents Table Talk Live , a quarterly networking event series produced by AJB Events, a Jersey City-based event and design company. The next event will take place in June.
Hudson Kitchen is also launching as series of culinary business workshops set to begin in April.
Startups interested in providing sample food and beverages at the event should contact Hudson Kitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org . Entrepreneurs interested in serving on an upcoming panel also should contact Hudson Kitchen.
About Hudson Kitchen
Hudson Kitchen seeks to help culinary entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses with low risk in a healthy, professional and supportive environment through commercial kitchen and storage rental, consulting services and professional development courses. To learn more, visit www.thehudsonkitchen.com , or call 646.319.5137.