The next “Central Avenue Auto and Music Show,” is now scheduled for Saturday, May 20, 2017 between 11 AM and 5 PM (rain or shine) in Central Avenue’s municipal parking lot (352 Central) (near Lincoln and Bowers Street). No streets will be closed during the event.
This event features:
- A mix of classic and exotic cars;
- Several ours of entertainment featuring a dynamic lineup of performers
- Several exhibitors and numerous local participating businesses;
- Children activities including face painting, balloons, and give-a-ways;
- And an unforgettable day of family-friendly fun for the entire community.
The “Central Avenue Auto and Music Show” is organized by the Central Avenue Special Improvement District Management Corporation in partnership with Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop, Councilman Ward D, Michael Yun, the City of Jersey City Municipal Council and Division of Cultural Affairs, Hudson County Executive Thomas A. DeGise and Board of Chosen Freeholders. The event is hosted by the Central Avenue shopping district and is creative placemaking at its best. It is an exciting spring affair in the neighborhood that helps our shopping district connect with residents and shoppers in new fun ways.