Saturday, November 3rd at the Apple Tree House
The Bergen Square Historical Society, Jersey City Landmarks Conservancyand the Jersey City Office of Cultural Affairs presents the First Annual Jersey City Bergen Apple Fest!
Join local historian Dr. James Dievler on a walking tour of Bergen square, beginning at 11:30 am at 71 Sip Avenue, and conclude at the Apple Tree House.
During the event:
– Take a free tour of the Apple Tree House
– Taste NJ’s 10 most popular apples with the Gardeners of Somerset Valley
– Taste-test home-baked Apple pies and desserts as part of our contest
– See period costumes with the Daughters of the American Revolution
– Listen to live music and partake in classic Fall activities
Entry is free and open to the public. Call the Office of Cultural Affairs at (201) 547-6921 for additional information.
***Interested vendors and dessert contest participants must read the following information and visit https://www.jerseycityculture.org/bergenapplefest2018/ to download and complete the application.*