The next JC Fridays event will take place on September 11th in neighborhoods all over Jersey City. The events are FREE!
JC Fridays is a quarterly event, held four times a year at the start of every season: March, June, September, December. The next JC Fridays will be held on Friday, December 4th, 2015.
Through our events and programming:
– Destination Jersey City – – The Jersey City Reporter
– Jersey City Magazine
– Mayor Steven M. Fulop, the Jersey City Municipal Council & Cultural Affairs –
– Jersey City Department of Housing, Economic Development, and Commerce
– Historic Downtown SID
– Hamilton House
– The Shuster Group
– The Oakman Condominiums
– JCity Realty
JC Fridays is made possible in part by funds from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, A Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts; administered by the Hudson County Office of Cultural & Heritage Affairs/Tourism Development, and by the County of Hudson, Thomas A. DeGise, Hudson County Executive, and the Hudson County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
Supporters: Balance Salon, City Diner, Club Transmission, the Digest, GP’s Restaurant, Hamilton Inn, Jersey City Independent, Maximum Motion Fitness, Port-o Lounge, Yelp
Friends: Jersey City Reservoir Alliance, Pint
• $10 off haircuts on JCFridays from Balance Salon
• One FREE class for first time members from Maximum Motion Fitness
Continue to check out the FULL SCHEDULE Continue reading